Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hi from Holland  (Read 7467 times) Bookmark and Share
Frank Hartog

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:59:53 AM »

Guys: I was so interested to find this website,
My name is Frank Hartog and I live in Holland.
I\'m a fanatic builder of scale aeroplanes like this B-17 on the picture, and I would like to have some contact with you guys if you are interested?
My wife is Indonesian so we go to Indonesia every year to visite the family.
Most of the family live in Jakarta, Bandung and Yogya
This year we will visit Jakarta from 12 to 26 April, so I was thinking maybe one (or more) of you are interested to meet me and have fun talking about our hobby?

greetz,

Frank

ndalumihasta

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:40:11 PM »

Hello again Frank, you are very welcome to visit our airstrip (the location is very close to Halim air port), If you want to meet a lot of us is better to visit JAC air strip during week end (saturday or sunday).

welcome to JAC, cheers

Nurmirad
Bambang Wijono

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 02:45:13 PM »

Hi Frank.. my name is Bambang member of JAC.

I’m glad you can reach us by seeing this website. Wow your B-17 is fantastic… :woohoo: in JAC we can not fly this big aeroplane because there are some obstacles. Do you have a plan to fly with us in your visit in Indonesia??
Frank Hartog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 09:14:55 AM »

Hi Bambang,
If you like the B-17C we also have a video on youtube with some  of the first:

hope that you guys like it, I sure intend to meet some of you in the weekend sadly I will not be able to bring any plane with me because our suitcase are full of chocolat for the family.......:laugh:

Frank
Bambang Wijono

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »

Is it difficult flying tail wheel aeroplane with four engine?? I’ve tried flying DC-3 Dakota with double engine… unfortunately it flies twice only……

Do you want to try our airstrip Frank ??  if you do, I will prepare a scale aeroplane like P-51 mustang….
Here our shelter…

Frank Hartog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 02:05:36 AM »

bwijono wrote:
Is it difficult flying tail wheel aeroplane with four engine?? I’ve tried flying DC-3 Dakota with double engine… unfortunately it flies twice only……

Do you want to try our airstrip Frank ??  if you do, I will prepare a scale aeroplane like P-51 mustang….

Thank you very much for your offer, I would really like to fly your plane there, but then if I damage it I would be very ashamed; so maybe I just drop by to say hello,

I\'m specially interested in the carburator settings and what kind of fuel you use in your warm weather conditions,
do you never have overheating problems?

Frank
Bambang Wijono

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 02:42:57 PM »

Hi Frank, see you again...
We usually use Byron for aeroplane and Coolpower for heli... I think this fuel is good enough.:laugh:

Setting 2 cycle engine is not difficult and we seldom find overheating problem if needle valve improperly use..(too lean)Smiley
Capt Hamizan Md Syafiq

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 06:06:45 AM »

hi frank. im from malaysia. u can email me at capt.foxx@gmail.com.... i would like to bond a connection with flyers all around the world. so that if there is an upcoming world event. its easier for me to invite...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: